What is personal data and what does handling of personal data mean?
Personal data is all types of information that can directly or indirectly be linked to a natural person who is alive. For example images or sound that is processed on a computer can be personal data even if no names are mentioned. Encrypted information and different types of electronic identities (f ex IP-addresses) are personal data if they can be connected to natural persons.
Handling of personal data is all that happens to personal data. Every action to do with personal data is considered handling, whether automated or not. Examples of common handling is collecting, registering, organising, structuring, storing, processing, transferring and erasing.
Why do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to handle your purchases online at lovemilkmaternity.com by handling your orders and returns via our online services, and sending you emails or other messages of your delivery status or in case there are any problems concerning the delivery of your order.
We use you personal data to handle your payments.
We also use your personal data to handle returns, exchanges and claims regarding our products.
Your personal data is used to identify you and to confirm that you are of legal age to make purchases online as well as to confirm you address through external partners.
What types of personal data do we handle?
We handle the following categories of personal data:
- contact information such as name, address, email address and phone number
- payment information and payment history
- order information
If you have a customer account we also handle your personal data in connection with your account, such as:
- account or membership ID
- shopping history
Who has access to your personal data?
Personal data that has been forwarded to any third parties are only used to acquire the services listed above, so that companies will be able to verify your address, to distribution companies in connection with the delivery of your order and to payment suppliers for handling your payment.
Please note that many of these companies have an independent right or obligation by law to handle your personal data.
On what legal grounds are your personal data handled?
- Fulfilling of a contract of sale: Collection of your personal data is needed for us to fulfil our commitment according to our contract of sale. If we do not receive this data we cannot fulfil our commitment and we are therefor forced to refuse your purchase.
- Legal obligation (f ex the book-keeping act, the anti-money laundering act or the regulations of product responsibility): Collection of your personal data is required by law. If we do not receive this data we cannot fulfil our legal obligation and we are therefor forced to refuse your purchase.
- Legitimate interest: Handling is necessary to cater to our and your legitimate interest in handling customer service issues, handling your partaking in competitions and/or events, evaluating, developing, notifying of and improving our services, products and system, offering relevant recommendations and informing of abandoned checkouts.
- Your consent: The handling of your personal data is based on your consent when you agree to direct marketing.
For how long do we save your data?
In terms of purchasing until the sale has gone through (including delivery and payment) and for a period of 36 months thereafter for the purpose of handling any claims.
In terms of direct marketing until you withdraw your consent.
What are your rights?
- Right to access: You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Love Milk Maternity and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
- Right to portability: Whenever Love Milk Maternity processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. If you have a Love Milk Maternity account you can edit your personal data under your account pages.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Love Milk Maternity at any time except for the following situations: You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service / You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped / You have an unsettled debt with Love Milk Maternity, regardless of the payment method / If you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years / Your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers / If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for book-keeping purposes
- Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Love Milk Maternity's legitimate interest. Love Milk Maternity will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
- Your right to object to direct marketing: You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out from direct marketing by the following means: Following the instruction in each marketing emails or by editing the settings of your Love Milk Maternity account.
- Right to restriction: You have the right to request that Love Milk Maternity restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances: If you object to a processing based on Love Milk Maternity’s legitimate interest, Love Milk Maternity shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest / If you have claimed that your personal data is incorrect, Love Milk Maternity must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data / If the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data / If Love Milk Maternity no longer needs the personal data but it is required by you to defend legal claims.
- Right to complain with a supervisory authority: If you consider Love Milk Maternity to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Controller of personal data
Love Milk AB
Phone: +46 (0)40 608 3575
Companies register: Bolagsverket / Swedish Companies Registration Office
Company registration number: 556954-5048
Authorised representative: Helena Henning
VAT registration number: VAT-NR SE559654504801
Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org